Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Inspirations and Beyond

April comes along. With the excitement that I have for the sixth season of Game of Thrones, I also have certain things to be really grateful for this April.

Just before the fourth month of the year kicked off, I was able to reunite with some people from DZRB as we went there to support the STI students who will have their turns now to be the interns at the Bureau. It was a great experience. It was nice to lecture and share memories to the younger generations of student trainees.

April 2 became the climax of my entrance to the month as I became busy assisting my fellow ZPMI members for the most awaited launching of our album named Worthy. The concert was spearheaded by Michael Alba who directed the album. Such a joy in spite of the fatigue. There is so much story to tell about making music and singing praises.

A year ago, I was with Aizee that same date April 2. It was a Good Friday and we were left at Vien's residence to share that wonderful moment as friends talking about everything under the sun. I am expecting a very good April as we continue vacation time this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment