Monday, November 7, 2011

i want it untitled but it's monday

Spending another long weekend is totally an early gift. I had nothing to do and spent the entire early morning in conversation with JS. Friends really missed each other. We talked about the upcoming events particularly that which will be on November 21. I'll be in Manila to attend. We also talked about her student who has an extra sensory perception.

What would I do if I encounter one? We talked about her belief that somewhere in this world there are persons who has the capacity to control time and stop the clock. What would I do if I have that gift? I still can't believe that there really are phenomenon which cannot be explained by plain reason.

Our conversation ended as my battery surrendered. I needed to recharge. While soothing myself with fresher air outside, I met a lady who is buying old coins and silvers and golds. I have none of those but as she sat close to where I am, I took advantage of the time while she was resting and ask her several questions since I have nothing else to do at the moment.

Their central station is in Santo Tomas, Batangas. They buy old coins, silver, and gold only to convert it into pure silver and gold and then sell it to Pampanga where it will be tried to create new jewelries.

I really like this day. I had enough sleep and foods were just so delicious. Being in the company of my Mom and friends. And oh I remember, November 07, 2003 was the start of our three day retreat in high school. We had so much fun then. I miss my SD classmates.

Happy November!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment