Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm Stuck

I'm Stuck because I cannot move on with my life

I'm Stuck because I still dream about her whether I'm asleep or I'm awake

I'm Stuck because she remains a constant part of my life

I'm Stuck because I still mark March 15 in my calendar and it's her birthday

I'm Stuck because when I think of marrying she's the first woman that enters my imagination wearing the bridal gown with a veil of white.

I'm Stuck because whenever I hear her favorite songs, I move back down

I'm Stuck because I am happy when I hear her name

I'm Stuck because it's always fun to see her wacky pictures

I'm Stuck because I always want to get back to the time when we were still wearing our high school uniforms and I am doing everything I can just for her to take notice.

I'm Stuck because I cannot write a song about another girl

I'm Stuck because no one in this world can massage my back when it aches and i don't dare anyone touch it if not she

I'm Stuck because I still put two plates in the dine and cook two spams for morning meal

I'm Stuck because her pillow remains in my huge bed thinking that anytime of the night she'll come by and take a night of sleep though she has a home of her own.

I'm Stuck because I cannot speak of love if it's not consecutive to her

I'm Stuck because her number is the first name you can dial from my phone book

I'm Stuck because I am waiting another van ride hoping she'll be there sitting next to me

I'm Stuck because I still want to name a girl daughter if ever... Lauren Stacy ...

I'm Stuck because every season I want to know how she feels

I'm Stuck because I cannot mention the word "Darling" and "Sweety" when there is another girl not she

I'm Stuck because all roads lead to Lara Faye./


and so to you who makes my life a complicated life...

Happy 22nd Birthday!

I miss you and may I be stuck here forever and melt with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment