Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Putting My Faith In Love Line

We cannot discount the fact that moving is such a personal problem only because the March 15 birthday celebrant is still a heart occupant.

Ides of March we call it, the day Julius Ceasar died, but for me it is one of the best day a lover can celebrate. March 20 only comes second. March 20 is the day she graduated in highschool. A miraculous day when I had the chance to see it and celebrate it right there with her. March 2, the day I've learned that Sheena Orolfo exists. it was that summer of 2007 when Lara passed her diadem to Sheena as she leaves our high school academy. Always a great day after celebrating her birthday is the day she along with Rizzel, Chona and other young maidens receive her diploma.

If March 15 is the ides of March, a fire prevention day, March 20 is known as the vernal Equinox. It is the date when day and night are of equal proportion in terms of hour.

As we move closer and closer to March 23 and to the Holy Week, the week where there is less twitter updates and fb statuses, I want to re-assure myself of one promise; that next year's March 15 and 20 will be even better.

Yes, I sacrificed the beauty of the dates this year due to unanticipated circumstances. I must say that there should have been more glory days if have had enough savings and on-the-time allowances but it never happened exactly the way I planned it. Now that we are waiting for Lawson to invade Manila and Demi Lovato singing for Filipinos here tonight. I cannot swallow that easy that here I am spending those days in the ordinary when in fact she wanted me to spend it this way.

Last Monday, I was supposed to be in UP. The Script will have their concert March 31 this year. There's a lot of work and events to attend but I only have me instead. graduation ceremonies are here again. Please, heaven shine on me and bring me Lara. Because anywhere and anytime with her is a spacial date. I don't have to wear new socks nor coat. I don't even need to shave or bathe thrice. I don't need to buy expensive foods and busy myself with a different routine in a different location with a different persona. i only need to love her. I only need to be with her coz everyday and everyplace with her is paradise.

That's how she is to me. That is why she was born. To make everyday a special day.

You don't need to wait March 15 when you're with the one you love. You just need to love. To be. And let her BE. ///

No comments:

Post a Comment