Sunday, April 21, 2013

After March Sizzling Fever

Getting even hotter this time even a month post experiences from last month's events.

1. LFVC celebrated her 22nd birthday
2. Equinox and commemoration of LFVC graduation ceremony in 2007
3. Summer trippings with family happened at the last Saturday of March, and bonding moments with a lot of friends, Rene and Ric Jayson in particular.

You know it. I know it. March is too hot to be true yet real in all sense. However, I will always be expectant of the month of April for several adorable reasons. That includes the birthday of specials persons in my life. The celebration of rural festivals in this province, particularly in this district.

You know it. I know it. March 2013 is forever etched in my memory as I try to contemplate on what already transpired for the month of April. Awesome experiences even without really visiting of places on my part. We know that I have this grand plan of visiting friends in Manila or having some trips of my own to learn new places this summer. We are also waiting for the arrival of Rene's classmates who wants to enjoy Laguna at it's best this vacation season.

Ooh there are lots of exciting things to look forward. To everyone happy April long to all of you. Brave the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment