Tuesday, March 15, 2016

She Still Remains

As I spend the day with my family in a very critical yet memorable date, I can't help but reflect on how much of an impact Lara Faye has made into my life.

For 13 years now there has been no other woman who made drastic changes in the way I live my life than she. The first person I can think of when I hear the word "wife" is she. All the best romantic memories and dreams that I have belongs to her person. Though I have moved on and let go of many things about her and her connection to my life, it is very hard to just unlearn some habits that are actually embedded into one's soul. As a claim from scholar says "You only fall in love once, the rest are product of infatuation." Could it be that the only time I fell in love is when I did fell in love with Lara Faye? However, that will sound so tragic given the very limited romance that happened between us.

As an existential person, it is my duty to make more meaningful events in my life which means augmenting more meaningful persons who incorporate with my life. I wish a happy birthday for Lara Faye. It doesn't mean I want her back in my life. She is happy wherever she is now. I know that in my heart. She is meant to live without me. If I will be asked, do I still love her I'd answer yes. But this is a very different love now. The love that doesn't desire her to be my wife. She will always remain in my heart. Still the most special girl until the woman of my life arrives.

One day,all of us will understand why our paths crossed and why did it all have to be a frustrating story. Up to that point, all we can do is hope for the best for each other. I ma praying for her every night so as to whoever is the guy who makes her happy. I know that Ronel takes good care of her. Her family is also special to me. All the memories. My high school life is one color brighter because of her memory. I could not have survived my college life if not for my dreams to pursue her. In every step of the way during my college life, she is a part of it. I can never be grateful enough.

Now, she's a part no longer. I have decided to continue it without her. She remains in the heart but not in my life anymore. She needs to be free. She can never be free if she's still the object of all my goals.

To the woman who added the best colors in my life;
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment