Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So Here I Go Again



#justanother wierdthing aboutme

I feel bored when there's someone with me while traveling. I am never bored traveling alone.

To My Point Now

It's been a year. A lot of unfinished drafts are yet to be published here so I can complete the 2011 project.

I have a lot to say about 2012. But this is not about recap. Neither is it about circumspection. This is a welcome piece for 2013.

How much we love new year. We adore it more knowing that Santi celebrates his birthday exactly the first day of the year. And Hanika Lyn celebrating the next day after. Sometimes we wonder if the foods she serves during her party are leftovers from last night. Haha! Just kidding.

So here I go again. Greeting you all a happy new year. Thanks for reading this and for following what's going on with me. Though I may not be one of the most followed persons in the cyberworld [grateful indeed, a blessing].

What promises I have to keep? None. It will just tighten the pressure of writing everything that comes to mind. I learned that most of the time, you have to write seldom with substance than often without content.

Yes there are lots to say. Plenty of thoughts to share. I hope that this 2013 I can publish more than that which benefits the reader. What I do know is that I'll be more prudent in sharing things about the way I see and experience the world. Yet, becoming more adventurous for the sake of excitement and aesthetic contentment.

Practically, being more present in this kind of world where we are living in. To teach rather than entertain. To invite collective opinions rather than divide individualistic views and being judgmental.

As I say, these are not promises. These are luminous mantras to guide us by.

Hi 2013!!!!

Bear with us all and be good to us. I know you have much much in store for us. We are looking forward to a brighter you as we face optimism ahead.

So to all... wait for all the posts I will prepare for the world to read.

I say, A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment