Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Notes Before July Comes

I came across some notes I wrote last year in my leadership diary. It has been a year since I started writing in there. I enjoy reading previous essays which I wrote.

A lot of things happened after June 15. I just came back from Manila last Saturday. Miami Heat just won the NBA Playoff Championship after winning back-to-back against San Antonio Spurs. Man of Steel is currently the hottest movie followed by World War Z and Monster University. Locally, we have Four Sisters and A Wedding as the first installment of the 20th year celebration of Star Cinema. We are at the moment waiting for the Cinemalaya Festival which will be next month.

We are bidding goodbye to June the wedding month, classes in schools are already gearing for momentum after an engine start.

What's in store for us this July? We never know. Only thing certain now is we can enjoy today. As I brave the rainy weather in Manila last Friday, I never let those silly moments ruined my visit. I tried my best to enjoy Ortigas in the finest of ways. I walked around Robinsons mall before going to Burgundy Tower with tyhe thought that my favorite historical drama in GMA just ended last Thursday. The next day is a contrast. Sunny Saturday for June 22. I stopped by South Mall area to amuse myself. See let's enjoy in spite of the derails.

True. The hardest part in life is waiting. Still, as we wait we can enjoy as much. It is your option if you will let disasters control you. Happiness is a choice. Now I'm beginning to fully understand this maxim.

No comments:

Post a Comment