Sunday, July 14, 2013

Reign Beyond Sunshine

Humming happy birthday tune to Arthel as she turns a year older.
Ron Ron and his room mate just walked out from the house after a late night visit.
The soil recovering from the afternoon rain.
The drunkards dancing their way out from Banago highways.
You reading this.
Me contemplating before I sleep.

It's the most magical day of July. At least that's what I learned after ten years of gracing this date with planned parties and unreasonable occasions. You will always remember your first conversation with the one you love. You always try to relive whatever happiness you experienced out of that blessing.

I try reprinting some old notes, tried even to re-frame old photos. I tried singing old songs as old as ten. None will turn back the hands of time to relive the moment. I decided to go on and make new moments. Making new history is fun. You cannot be stucked with the old one. With the old brand new you.

If last year we had the Philpop finals night and David Cook's Concert in Manila, this year we lost a personality. Cory Monteith just died in his hotel room in Vancouver at least the breaking news of today. Aside from the fact that I am supposed to write about my July 14 experiences in the past, I can't remember any of newsworthy items for today. Only that, I so love being alive today.

Hopeful? Yes I am. It may not be a great day to rejoice after ten years but still a magical one. Next Saturday would be another D day.

No comments:

Post a Comment