Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sure We Do

Oh What's with you September 08?
Wasn't I suppose to be in Pangil Laguna to attend the town fiesta? What happened? It rained. And rain poured heavily giving us a cold and wet Sunday. It disrupted my schedules for the day.

Isn't this the birthday of the Virgin Mother? Yes it is. What happened? I woke up early to watch the reflection for the Sunday readings and intended to attend the mass at 8am but it rained and I postponed it to 9.30am after the phone call of Hildergarde and after watching the homily at Studio 23.

It is so nice to have DC at the house. The ambiance makes us even younger with the baby spirit hovering around the leaving room where his crib stays.

And to top it all, it is Mei's birthday. Unfortunate it was that if not for the text messages of my co-trainees I wouldn't even remember. So I texted her happy birthday and she thanked me back. I won't erase the sms I swear. I am truly glad that it is Mei's birthday even if I cannot celebrate it with her. She just doesn't know how much I feel for her as a friend and guide.

An icing on the cake is the absolutely stunning performance of Patti Austin and Lea Salonga at the The Voice PH. Oh it is really epic!

By the way, Geoffrey and I exchanged text messages earlier as well as Mae and Seph whose CCT will start tomorrow. Good luck to them. Hildergarde also called and texted. Oh as if this is the only way I spent my day. Oh wait. I bought myself a copy of the PDI broadsheet so I can read also and not just text all day.

It's rainy what can I do but watch and text? The news about last night's Star Magic Ball broke out in the news. They were heavenly with their gowns and suit.

And yesterday was a great Saturday with Lorraine as we went to 7 Eleven and toured the Liliw Poblacion while the sun is up.

How I miss Mei and how I miss my friends in Las Pinas. Aizee and the rest.
And we will stay happy the entire September

Sure We Do

No comments:

Post a Comment