Monday, October 21, 2013

As We Count Days Before Christmas

We just have few more days before its Christmas. Nearly few more days also before the year ends. There are too many foresighted moments that will fill the entire entry if I enumerate them. Some of which had lasting impact on the very next year to come.

Just this Friday, the PMMS group headed by Dexter and Ron celebrated the end of their semester with an overnight swimming in Circle Island in Dasmarinas. I had one of the greatest moments there and even before that as I go back and forth from Manila to Laguna. The day started with me traveling to Manila after attending a mass in San Pablo in honor of Saint Luke.

It is noteworthy that we went to Aizee's place for the first and there we prepared some food which will be consumed at the overnight. I wasn't able to stay longer. Just enough to fill my self with lasting memories. I have to catch the 2am ride and go to work at 3.30am and that is sharp.

There is a lot of happy memories before that. Receiving my first pay and going to SM and Puregold with Ron and Aizee to treat them. To spend quality shopping time with Mom as I buy her the things they need in the residence. That same day as we commemorate Lola's death day.

To watch Quen's movie for this year which is an offering in lieu of the 20th anniversary of Star Cinema. I was so happy I was able to do these all even in the midst of the hectic working schedules. Rain? Not so much of a mess this time.

I have so much in store for November but you see the Holidays are just around the corner. If I get myself caught up in the middle of these events, I might lose the gear to get up. Of course, we remember Mei and the promise of making it up to her once we are getting paid already but regret comes our way as our schedule don't meet to set up even just a date for Mei to congratulate us.

In the end only the way I set the schedule can make up for how anecdotes could be written. It may not be as organized as it once was but definitely more colorful that it was before. And sincerely, I am liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment