Saturday, October 26, 2013

After Fox Says It

October 25 always proves best with all the lovely experiences that it presents. I had the day covered. The rest of the month is also good knowing that it enabled me to pursue friendship and acquaintances in the highest fashion.

October 24, It was a Thursday when the height of celebrating friendship began. We went to Klangs place as I made up for the other night's absence. I didn't drink while she is in the house last Wednesday. Well, that was after we went to PMMS. That was also my first to enter the college and see how everything else is going on inside. That is because it's enrollment week. I have seen where Aizee, Gino and Kyle are spending most of their academic days. All flipped into memories as they leave the college behind and enter a new phase of life.

Going back to the overnight stay in Klang's house, here are photos of that wonderful night with friends. And this caused my head to ache the next day.



The next day I spent time naman with Ismael and Khristine as we shop around Festival Mall and ate in there too. That's wonderful experience.



Would like to greet Kristine Dote too as she celebrates her birthday today. I also would like to turn back the pages of this blog to October 25 2010 and see what's in there. We had fun in the river wit my old friends.

October 25 wouldn't be this great if I don't remember what happened in 2005. The day my barkada became complete and the day I met Lara after a long time of wait.

This is October 25. Also the birthdate of my Ate Jovy. How will we ever celebrate it less dramatic?


No comments:

Post a Comment