Monday, October 14, 2013

Brilliant Musing

I am writing this today Monday
October 14 2013
at 9.31 pm RP time
Las Piñas City


Today I just receive my first pay. Supposedly the payday must be tomorrow but since tomorrow is a holiday, it was advanced for today. Finally, the feeling of having my own money. I missed this. When was the last time? 2011 was the last time I received my salary for employment. The first one was back in 2006 when I had my tenure in SM South Mall.

Now I'm back to SM South Mall to withdraw on my ATM. I was with Patty, Benson, and Ismael earlier and we just celebrated our first payday.

Honestly, the days are getting harder. Schedules are getting riskier and I know it can't be back to the same way as when I was having my grand hiatus.

My friends enjoyed my treat when I came back home. It is always a celebration at the boarding house. Their classmates are there playing cards and user games on Ron's laptop. Too bad, Aizee is not around today to celebrate the day with us.

Anyway, it is still October 14. Whether I have the money or not, we'll have to celebrate meeting the Empress 9 years ago when I visited her at the old campus. Things are pretty much different now after what happened that day. Nobody ever thought of this to happen. I knew we were separated then by a distance but never knew it would be this hard for the two of us.

For the longest time, I tried making October 14 as special as it can be. 2010 I went to San Pablo just to hang out and celebrate what happened 2004.

Tonight, the day is ending just as any other ordinary day. I didn't put much effort to make it extravagant. It is in my heart that I find the most special and things will fall into places as we follow the ordinary.

When I go to bed later, it will only take three hours of sleep and welcome the new Tuesday as early as 2am. The shift will start at 3.30am and things will go its ways without even remembering how special October 14 used to be.

Wherever she is... She must be full of joy. Never forgetting how special all the days I had with her until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment