Thursday, December 19, 2013

We've Got December

Name it and December 2013 can enflame it.

That is how I view this month as probably the highlight of 2013. There are always given dates that would stand out and I am very happy to have them. It is not yet the end of the year but we are expecting more for December and they are all the best.

Heartaches will always be there but the supremacy of happiness can never be denied just like what I wrote in my last essay. That's just part of it. We will never forget that this year Madame OA left us. As well as the heroes I mentioned in my last entry.

This month I was able to make it to Dasmarinas City Fiesta and attended the pontifical mass there. After that was a date with my nephew and two nieces Lizzeth, Lester, and Lianne. How can I forget that there was also the December 14 Christmas party of the company where we really had so much fun. We attended an after party night because that was also the birthday of Louie.

The day after December 14 is truly historical. Partially, I can say that it was the climax of December

No comments:

Post a Comment