Friday, January 1, 2016

Here We Go Again

The year is young.
Yes it is the New Year and I intended to once again, after the long wait, to open this blog so that I can update the world on what exciting things are happening now in my life.

2015 has been nothing but good to me. It is my fault, mea culpa, that I did not blog about that year. This year, 2016, I am hoping that things will even be better than the greatness of 2015. As a proof to that confidence, I decided to write on this blog again. I hope that I will remain faithful to delivering raw my experiences, but more than that, I hope I will be able to shed more lights informing and educating more people. So much so, I am also dreaming of saving souls through my essays and reflections about the Gospel.

I am really excited of being here back to the world of blogging. I am hoping to share as much stories as I can about life.

Let's Rock 2016 now.

Continue reading and learning from here. !!!!

;=} ;=} ;=}



Above are just some of the most memorable moments that happened last 2015. I wish I can outdo the happiness brought by the previous year. let me now recall the highlights of 2015 in a nutshell.

2015 Highlights

1. I became part of the Victory San Pablo cell group for single male attendee. It is a great fellowship where I gained a number of friends from the faithful department and it was amazing.

2. That summer when I spent the Holy Week with my best friend is one of the biggest gifts I received for 2015. I rushed to manila from laguna and spent three glorious days with Aizee and other friends.

3. My sister successfully arrived and got a good job in Abu Dhabi U.A.E. which is a blessing to our family in terms of material resource. It is because of my sister that I do have my new phone now. So thank you really!

4. The formation of Mentor's Hub which initially was launched by my CBF friends. i am really thankful to Joy, Leonel, and Victor for the assistance and for showing me ahead of time the possible challenges that may occur in my leadership for millennial mentors.

5. My being part of the ZPMI Family where I now work as a Voice Teacher. The bonus of this blessing is that I got to work with a boss who possesses true integrity and whose visions are almost identical to mine in terms of music education. I am so proud to be part of ZPMI since it is a Christian company which really strives for excellence. Aw! I met a lot of new friends and potential mentors. Sad though that one of them had to leave me so soon. Sir Roy who became one of my best advisers as a team leader died just before the year ended. His life is one huge of a blessing.

6. My assignment to Lourdes School of Quezon City as Voice Teacher and as Moderator for elective music class. I believe the greatest surprise that God allowed me to experience for 2015 is to be with the best of students in music and the best community of faculty and administration in a Catholic setting.

So many things and to all of these I am really grateful. I pray that we all surpass the blessings received for 2015 and have the best 2016 of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment