Wednesday, November 24, 2010

To Consume Less Chocolates

Sometimes when you are feel you are still hungry after the meal, you grasp for the brown sweet thing you always loved--Ang chocolate.

Pero as of this time, I want to eat only the foods that I will never regret eating. A healthy diet is hard to develop specially when you are used with the old ways.

Kaya nga medyo nahihirapan ako as if fasting lahat ng weekdays. I only give myself a break every Saturdays and Sundays. I can have a glass of softdrinks or some sweets or junk foods.

May magandang naidudulot kasi nagkakaroon ng pagbabago sa budget. Hindi na kasi masyado nabili. Yung Toblerone last Satruday galing yun kay Edison. i don't spend much for chocolates nowadays.

Well... let's see kung mapapanindigan ko because just counting the minutes and it will be Christmas time.

That's a lot new story after.

No comments:

Post a Comment