Thursday, April 15, 2010

Soundbites

Since it is Thursday I can write something about music
Here are the latest and coolest updates about music as of this month...



I stayed late at night I watched the show of Yeng Constantino. All music lovers who are into OPM, I think that is a good show for you. Late na nga lang...

Tonight will be the first concert of Olivier Ochanine, new music director of PPO at the Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo CCP complex. A debut but a closing for the season. Hope they will all like the style of a French American musician.

Tomorrow April 16 will be the benefit concert for Earth Day celebration to be hosted by my idol of course Richard Gutierrez. Naroon ang Spongecola at Hale and other bands I think will be there too.Yung GMA ang may pakana nito para magkaroon sila ng gig kaya libre ang entrance I don't know about sa SMX pero sa GMA daw makakakuha ng tickets.

Latest ni Lady Gaga yung Alejandro but I feel like binabalik niya tayo sa 80's style I don't know pero yung tunog niya parang tunog na sinauna between the pop and new wave era parang ganun you just check out the song...

Pinahanga ni Justin Bieber ang mga producer sa America matapos niya mag guest sa Saturday Night Live. marami ang nagsabi na may future siya sa comedy at napaka self reliant niya. Well what else is bad with Justin Bieber? Lahat ng maganda na appraisal nasa kanya na if I would become a father I want a son who is totally similar to Justin.

Charice will laundh worldwide her single with Ayaz entitled Pyramid. Sa Oprah this coming May 12 I think or May 22? Her fourth appearance in a row para sa show ni Oprah and that will also be a birthday bash for her.

Natanggal na s America Idol si Andrew Garcia at Katie Stevens. Sad kasi talaga gusto ko si Katie na magstay pero alangan namang si Tim ang matanggal di ba eh malakas siya sa masa. What an excellent performance na pinakita ng Alumni and AI mentor this week na si Adam Lambert wow wow wow lang ang nasabi ko. Very theatrical! You can watch it now in youtube or download it in Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment