Thursday, July 29, 2010

All She Is To Me Is All To Me

It's my Mom's birthday!

One of the happiest and most eagerly awaited moment in my life. Grabe ang saya kasi two years to go na lang 60th na niya.

FOr my MOM... I want to dedicate this page to her.

A new entry na sobrang sentimental so I say to her...

[from http://www.mothersdaycelebration.com/mothers-day-poem.html#Wonderful-Mother]


Only One Mother

Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by,
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather.
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the world wide over.

Wonderful Mother
God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.
Pat O'Reilly



Ma, from the bottom of my heart

I want to say na HAPPY BIRTHDAY

At Thank You sa lahat ng saya na anaidulot mo sa buhay naming lahat

at lalo na sa buhay ko.

i WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD THAT i AM YOUR SON>>>>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment