Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fraternal

Since it is Kuya Anthony's Birthday today. At dahil sobrang miss ko na siya, naisip ko i-sharena lang ang isa sa mga articles ko sa facebook entitled My Kuya Anthony.

MY KUYA ANTHONY

He is not my brother by blood... I mean he is no biological relative.
I met him when I was in First year high school.
He was noticeable then because among the students, he is the only one I knew who would never lead a national anthem during flag ceremonies.
They call him the operator... because he operates all electric devices needed for us to enjoy the flag ceremony.
He is particularly close to Lour Ross Subijano. Both of them from Rizal Laguna.
He was at that time a trainee preparing to be a cadet officer.
Since then I always dreamt of becoming an operator and a trainee.
The next year, I was second year... he was still the operator [to use the term].
He, by then, was designated as officer after completing the training for cadet leadership program.
He was the Alpha Company Commander then. Under the Battalion Commander there are two company commanders one for all male company which is Alpha and the other for Bravo which includes all the girls.
There and then, I dreamt of becoming the Alpha Company Commander.
I joined the Citizen Military Training program the next year when they graduated.
I also replaced him as the operator for flag ceremonies.
The next year I became an officer but lower than his rank.
I was never able to become a Lieutenant Colonel, never a Company commander.
But rest assured, he was my inspiration and will always be a model to me.
One thing laughable about our similarities, is the fact that by the time he was fourth year, he fell in love with a first year student.
The same thing "kasi" happened to me also.
By 2003 I was fourth year, I fell in love with the most beautiful girl in the world. Lara Faye Conopio.

____________________________

Nasaan man ang kuya ko, hope happy siya at sana mai-celebrate niya ng astig ang birthday niya.

here are other persons na nagdiriwang rin ng birthmonth ngayon.


Mama Mary Sept 8
Kuya Alvin de los Santos 10
Camille Matanguihan 10
Bryan Coroza 12
Aprile IbaƱez 15
Jhoy Joanica Arnuco 16
Raphael Asuncion 17
Christoff Mendez 19
Rey Langit 20
Aldrin Mark {fegz} Quintana 23
Jonard Urriza 30
Ms. Dominique Garde-Torres Sept 30

A million greetings to all I fail to mention!

No comments:

Post a Comment