Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Voceferous

"It's the same way last year. After being in Manila for three days, I go back to Laguna at the 29th."

Siguro isa na ito sa pinaka exhausting activity ko this year. Three days in Manila braving the rain and heat of the sun. Grabe ang nangyari sa akin. I thought I can perfectly do all I promised myself to do. Ganoon pa rin ang Manila. It still saddens me when I see street people and I can't give them anything not because I don't have but because [while it is good to give them] not giving them any is better. Ang kailangan talaga is mawala sila doon nang tuluyan, an action plan that will eradicate street children and men sa Manila. Kailangan dalhin sila sa isang rehabilitation province to let them learn their self worth. That there is more than being a beggar. If we give them and just give...what good will we give them? It is like telling them it is ok to be beggar. They should elevate their living!

Last time sinabi ko na excited na halos ang marami sa napipintong opening ng SM San Pablo and enumerated also the benefits we can have. Ngayon ko lang natanto na may isa pang benefit ito sa transportation. Kapg galing ako sa Manila I can drop by in SM San Pablo at meron na doong paradahan siguro patungo sa Nagcarlan. No need of walking from Seven 11 to the Cathedral.

Hindi ko rin naabutan ang "He's Beautiful" kahit walang traffic sa Rizal. Kaunti lang ang tao sa Rizal, parang wala lang. It is my dream na sana one time makapagcelebrate kami lahat doon in a September 29 being a special day. Ang tagal ko
ring hindi nakapanood ng TV with all that happened. Bukas birthday na ni Ma'am Nikki. Ano kaya ang mga surprises ng araw na iyon? Sana di ganito na umuulan. Kung alam ko lang na grabe pala ang ulan ngayon dito sa Nagcarlan. Parang may bagyo samantalang sa Manila sobrang init.

Will I go back to E. Rodriguez again? Definitely. Will I eat near FEU again? Yes. Will all things be well if I have work in Manila? It depends. Alam nating hindi dapat hanggang doon lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment