Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mediatrix

In celebrating the birthday of the blessed Virgin, we are compelled to reflect and ponder on the lifestyle and virtues of the Lady who bore the Lord Jesus Christ.

She is the pure woman who was preserved from her very conception and that event of her birth remembered today is the second to the final act of Jesus incarnation.

It is very crucial then that we recognize her birth as a step towards the redemption of humanity, something which is part of redemptive history.

I consider Jesus a mediator between God and men. In the same way, I consider Mary as the mediatrix of mankind and Jesus.

She is from the very start, the giver of Jesus to the world.I am so happy that Jesus gave us a mother.

It is my respect and admiration to Mary as Mother of Christians that lead me to renewal and eventually respect for all women.


To Mary, the Queen of the Apostles,

Happy Happy Birthday from all of us !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment