Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

"I'm passionately involved with life. I love its change, its color, its movement. To be alive, to be able to speak, to see, to walk...it's all a miracle. I have adopted the technique of living from miracle to miracle."
-Artur Rubinstein

Welcome 2011, Welcome Life

Just this once let me borrow the words from miss Charisse Baldoria herself in one of her blog entries on her birthday;


Here's to Life

"Here we are, at the cusp of a new year! Here I am, renewing my allegiance to Life!

"To choose life in anything and everything!

"To remember that Life is here, inside and outside myself, constantly happening. To choose to always be a part of it. To remember that I am not the center of the world, that people should not be expected to conform to my expectations. To trash oppressive notions of romance, fulfillment, or destiny. To encounter Life everywhere, in everything, and in everyone.

"To infuse Life into myself. To act rather than give in to obsessive ruminations. To do and not just to plan. To trust that Life will see me through.

"To receive Life and to share it…"


Ang ganda no? Grabe sa pagsalubong ko sa New Year hindi ako mapakali na hindi ko isipin ang lahat ng puwedeng maging blessings for the coming year. Mula sa entry ni Miss Cha, na-inspire ako na gumawa ng sarili ko;

Haiku for Life 2011

How blazing
How powerful...
Thy immortality oh life.
Thy eternity oh life,
Reaches far beneath the abyss of gloom
Rustling far beyond the canopy of glee.

Make mine a surprise to you life,
As strong as colors of a vibrant sun.
Lift up my soul with playful signs
Produced by kaleidoscope.
Be gentle perhaps to the weary elbows
In perfect bending and shiny shoes in perfect black.

How adorable the dawn of a New Year to me.
When you oh life succeed in nurturing me.
When all I want is to live a day,
To be by your side without missing you life.

May this year extend thee to me.
May this year envelop me of you.
Life ever gorgeous, life ever prosperous.

May thee never get tired
Of waking me up until a
New Year strikes again and all I do
Is wish of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment