Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ending My June {2010}

Last month, May 31 to be exact, I wrote a review of what took place the entire month of May. I dealt with experiences and learnings. I talked about people I elbowed with and current events that affected the nation. I thought of having the same sort as I end the month of June simply for the fact that this month had been cool enough and at the same time I believe was too fruitful for me and the rest of my intimate circle.



Looking Back

As I look back, the month of June is juicy and rich in memories that I have to categorize them into:

Occasions and People—A lot of monumental events happened this June. Myqueen celebrated her birthday in California, Arjan and Jerome visited me in the house the first time, the first season of Glee ended. Shaira entered highschool , my heart was broken and tormented by the Empress, I finished Naruto Shippuden, My DVD player now functioning, my Mom had an accident and miraculously survived without severe physical damages, and a new Teen Big Winner.

Learnings—I came to realize that it is not good to build a world around a person alone. What happened with us nito lang June followed by what happened with Mom taught me I have to make Mama my first priority as of now rather than anyone else. Well, meron siyang Ronel who can take care of her but my Mom doesn’t have any and she loves me more than anyone so siguro logical kung kay Mama ko ibuhos lahat ng atensiyon ko ngayong tinapos niya na lahat.

Accomplishements—I gained more friends in facebook and I was able to finish three new tracks and five recordings plus the edited versions. I now have a complete play list of the songs from March to June 2010. I am more positive now, more expectant and more idealistic.

Looking Right Still

Today marks the end of June and these are the things that will become history tomorrow [for sure maraming pagod at puyat mamaya dahil sa mga ito]:






1. The Quadricentennial Preliminary Performances of Teatro Tomasino

In lieu of the 400th year of UST, the only pontifical university in Southeast Asia, Teatro Tomasino proudly presents Call Time; Wag Kang Male-lelate Ha a play which is also a dedication for the 32nd theater season ng UST Teatro Tomasino. Ngayong araw is holiday kaya wala pero kahapon at bukas hanggang sa Biyernes magaganap ang play. Ngayon araw eh busy pa rin sila. Hindi ko alam kung makakapunta ako sa Biyernes pero I am sure isa ito sa mga gumagawa ng history ngayong araw.





2. Inauguration of A New President

According to the Constitution 1987, the new president will take his oath highnoon of the last day of June. Ngayon yun. He will assume his office immediately after. Today the Philippines will have a new president formally at napakalaking event nito. Ngayong araw ito magaganap as I end the month of June.




3. Opening of Eclipse, Twilight Saga

Ibang klase talaga ang bigat ng araw na ito. Hindi lang sa Panunumpa ni Noynoy nagwawakas ang lahat. Internationally, Kristen Stewart’s movie “Eclipse”, a continuation of the first two prequel; “Twilight” and “New Moon” will debut on its premier. I have read the book and it seems to be my favorite so I expect that Eclipse will be outstanding. For me kasi New Moon is a little boring, opinion ko lang. After watching it I will write a review about the film but until then I will only wait for reactions from those who will watch it today.



Looking Forward



July is another extravagant month. Mom’s birthday is approaching, works are augmenting, new seasons of friendships are blossoming. In all of these, we expect that what was learned this month will be put into application this coming half of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment