Friday, June 11, 2010

Too Special A Day To Accept Defeat

I have always reminded my self that every June 11 is a lucky date. That's all I know until today.

I am so excited to begin this day. Imagine I woke up early at 4:50 just because of excitement. It is Shaira Mae's birthday. Her 12th year in the universe. I do the morning rituals. Prayed longer. Exercise routines were done with ample time. And still I have time to attend the 6am Mass. Guess what? I didn't know that Shaira's birthday will fall on the feast of Sacred Heart. So I was surprised I accidentally attended the mass for the Sacred Heart because of my excitement for Shaira's day. After that I went home and had my breakfast. I slept after that.

_____________________________

Pagkagising ko. Isa lang ang nasa isip ko. Ang maginternet at ipagsigawang birthday ng pamangkin ko. I also glanced some of Lara Faye's new photos. iTO ANG PINAKAMALI KO SA ARAW NA ITO. Since, I only browse her account only during special holidays, hindi ako updated sa nangyayari sa kanya. Ayoko naman kasing maging stalker. And that's when I knew na mayroon nang iba. Nakit ako sa profile na "In relationship with Ronel" Oh paarang hidni ko kakayanin ang nabasa ko. So I checked and checked at nalaman ko ang totoo. Sila na nga. Bakit sa birthday pa ni Shaira?

Last day of my yes and no sa GFI. And after a serious at madugong converstaion namin ni mama, isa lang desisyon--No. Hindi daw. So I didn't get a job. Wala kaming 8,900Php na pang down as capital. Sayang din. Pero anong magagawa ko eh kulang. Pera na naging bato pa. So talo na nga kay Lara Faye, talo pa sa business.

Talo pa si Tricia. She is the latest evictee sa PBB Teen Clash. Hindi na siya makakapasok sa Big 6. Isipin mo big 6 na nga hindi pa nakapasok. Yun ang malas. Malas rin sa mga nasuporta sa kanya. Gusto ko sana siya magkaroon ng lugar sa big 6 eh. Pero ok lang yun.

Out of all that happened, birthday pa rin ni Shaira ngayon so to
Shaira Mae, Baby...
Happy Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment