Monday, June 21, 2010

Thou Whom My Heart Adoreth

Minsan isang hapon na sobrang boring...



Thou whom mine heart adoreth
Thou whom dawn's sunshine commenceth
In awe my soul wilt ignite
Destined to love thee day and night.

If empty gardens combined they might,
Thy splendid pow'r in beauty unite
Wilt make roses blossom in the field
So this Sir of grief in joy be filled.

Grasses in meadows and streams of dream hast fail
Yet mine flame of love to thee won't fade.
Death may quell a life deceased,
Yet this heart to thee alone can n'er cease.

Tuesdays watching Ellen is not enough
Until again I glance thy face in laugh.
Oh lady so tender and sweet
When will my name thee ever twit?

Thou whom mine heart adoreth
Thou art this knight's amulet
Thy sorrow hast turned blue facebook to violet
For thy gladness willing am I to face death.

Soul intertwined we'll ever be
Centuries can't separate ye unto me
Lips are sealed but ours are free
Ay mine queen I live to see
Princes and princesses until they're three.
As we grow old holding thee tirelessly
Holding ye even 'til eternity
Measure this love is foolish of me,
And if mine life wilt end and flee
Let angels utter what mine email's key
A lifetime with thee can never, in sonnet be.

No comments:

Post a Comment