Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day To Remember August Fun

Last August 6 was the Feast of Transfiguration. That is the fourth luminous mystery of the rosary. This Sunday by the way, August 15, 2010, is the Solemnity of Our Lady of Assumption. That is the fourth glorious mystery of the rosary. That also means a dogma of the Catholic Church.



On my way to the Church to attend the Mass, I was already thinking of what to write for my Sunday entry. It should be about Mary. It should be about heaven. Must it be about me?



The most heart capturing and invincible testimonies about heaven and about holiness are those which comes from our very own story. But what story can I share about heaven? About being assumed? I just know the fact that I am assuming. That I am always making assumptions about people every now and then.



I only have story about today and that happened eight years ago when the Our Lady of Assumption class [to where I belong] celebrated this day in Bukid Garden , San Pablo City , Laguna. We are so young and cheerful. Optimistic in all our ways.



I think it is only about being happy all the way because one day we will be happy with God as Saint Paul said in the second reading.



To all my co- OLAs when I was in third year high school. Happy Feast Day once again.



I am totally missing every bits and pieces of our camaraderie.



This day for me is only about you!



I miss you all sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment