Thursday, August 12, 2010

If Rivers Will Continue Flowing

I have a grasp of fresh air near the river.
There are wide spaces between trees.
They allow me to walk and feel the dews coming from the grass.

It is a form of conditioning for me.
Away from the city which gives me reasons to close my ears.
Because of noises.
Because of murmurs maybe.
Because of battling voices here and there.
All reasons why I hate irregularity of notes.

It is a form of conditioning for me.
Getting ready for another battle.
A battle of love and emotion with music as my weapon.
It is the only way to recollect organic sounds.
In a world where everything you hear is artificially decoded.
In a time when life is overloaded with digital sounds.
Being in a place sorrounded by indeginous materials,
will certainly awaken the nostalgia of original music auralization.

When everything is hard to picture.
When a conductor is bombarded with too much electronics and Grunge.
When life feels so uneasy because the original is covered by too many deodorants.
It is hightime to be sensitive to the real smell of music.
I just cannot go far from what nature has given me.

I can conceptualize new experiments for the ensemble.
Using organic sounds perhaps.
Clapping of their hands.
Shouts coming from their throats and ignoring for the mean time
the instruments they hold.

There it is. A stone being thrown in a river.
Buoyancy makes a sound.
It is really hard to explain it in numeric formula.
However in the world of sounds, one can simply identify it.
The streams are avenues of water flowing to the ocean.

Ocean. Ocean. Is that how vast the world of music is?
Only because I love trance and progressive so much that I tend to forget
A classical music enjoyed by my great great grand grand parents long before
I was born crying out music from my mother's womb.

In time, I will be in Berklee or in France Conservatory of Music.
A dream from the roots will be coming to reality.
To realize what my great great grand parents hoped but did not do.
That is something I will surely brag about when I die seeing them in heaven.
I am the fruit of what a long generation passed by dreamt of.
Forming one's own orchestra is not easy.
I was almost deceived by modernity.
Thinking that my calling is to be the greatest trance-lator the world could ever have.

But the trees yelled unto me.
Loading this burden upon me.
Which the history of clans decided a long time ago.
That there be one conductor in a family.
That to perpetuate organic classical music in a time when digitalization is creaming the crop.

It is my calling to let the waters of the river flow into the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment