Thursday, May 6, 2010

Worst

If I have the power to prevent it and not let it happen I would definitely. I hate KPOP music, I am sorry for those who are admirers of KPOP. I don't like them being on the charts and everything like that.

I am a pro-Caucasian and I admit that. Alam ko naman kasi na hindi naman talaga attach ang Pilipino sa mga neigbor countries niya parang hindi tayo Asian and the fact that KPOP rules doesn't make any difference. Gnaun pa rin tayo. So why bother listen to something you cannot comprehend anyway? Alam ko hindi ko rin naman naiintindihan yung mg aFrench at Italian music na pinakikinggan ko pero.... kung Korean yung papakinggan mo.....??? ano yan?

This is the same feelings I had nung dumating sa bansa yung Meteor Garden tapos unti unti nagpe-fade na yung Mexican soap operas. I hate that fact na natatabunan yung nakasanayang culture. Pero andyan na yan eh... Wala na daw tayo magagawa but to live with it. I am just pouring out my sentiments that Americans and Europeans are still better when it comes to music entertainment. I don't like Korean Pop music dahil para silang pinilit. But still they ar ethe in thing today. I have to admit that. I JUST DON'T LIKE IT. Liking it may be worst than nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment